The earth has music for those who listen...
SUN 29TH AUGUST [5 SPACES LEFT]
LIMITED TO 10 SPACES ONLY
WHAT TO EXPECT
Join us for this nurturing day of rewilding magic set on the edge of Brancaster Staithe salt marsh at the Wild Yoga Garden. This magical place boasts a 7m bell tent for yoga, relaxation and time to soak up nature.
The Wild Yoga Garden boast a 7m bell tent nestled in the wild garden at Mistletoe Cottage in Brancaster Staithe. The garden is filled with wild flowers and mature trees and backs directly onto the Staithe which open up to a network of creeks and the salt marsh. At high tide this is the perfect setting for the inquisitive paddler, wild swimmer or nature lover. With wildlife teaming along the salt marsh which connects us to the unspoilt nature reserve on Scolt Head Island this is a magical part of North Norfolk that is largely untapped.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This day will include:
- Morning Juice for opening ceremony / Herbal Tea for closing ceremony
- 2 x Flow/ Yin Yoga Practices in the our 7m bell tent (please BYO your own mat/ pillows/ blanket)
- Guided Sound Meditation + Massage with Meraki Therapies
- SUP (Stand Up Paddle) tour equipment provided.
- Wild walk along the marsh to observe the flora/ fauna and natural water springs and wildlife.
- Wild Swims and Mud Bath (mud bath is of course optional)
- Time to rest in the wild yoga garden, bring a book or a journal.
- Shared Lunch. Please bring a dish you enjoy and would like to share. Emilie will make a quiche and bring fresh leaves from the garden, bring whatever you enjoy making for this shared meal.
- Yoga mat/ pillow/ blanket
- Clothes suitable to paddle boarding (wetsuit if you have one, or leggings/ shorts)
- Clothes for yoga/ movement/ layers to keep you warm/ cool
-Foot wear that's easy to slip on off/ shoes for a walk on the marshes or barefoot.
- Shared lunch dish
- Clothes/foot wear
- Book/ Journal
-Water Bottle to refill
- Snacks for extra energy if you need it through out the day.